Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Well I know it seems as though I’ve fallen off the face of the earth after being MIA for the past 6 months…but I have a pretty good excuse…

Christmas Card 2012-001

I promise to be back in action soon, but right now life is sweet and I’m enjoying every minute. Being pregnant, being room mom this year for my BIG kindergartner, and moving in January has really put Urban Farmhouse at the bottom of the barrel on my priority list in the last few months.

Never fear….I see lots of nursery inspirations coming soon and definitely plan to be back in the saddle designing soon. In the meantime, I’ll try to be a better blogger!

Merry Christmas to you and yours and Happy New Year!

Cheers!

Kristen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...