Monday, September 19, 2011

Inspired by RH Baby & Child


Loving the entire yummy catalog at Restoration Hardware Baby & Child that came in the mail last week! The paint finishes are so inspiring when I need some new ideas!
I’m just finishing up a dresser I couldn’t decide what to do with until I saw the catalog.
fall11_4_Jourdan_nurs
Can’t get enough of the Jourdan Dresser, with the subtle gray blue trim around the drawers.
rhbc_prod261040_av2
Stay tuned as I bring you my version of this finish on a vintage dresser…for half the price, for sale tomorrow!

1 comment:

Destiny said...

In all honesty... I always enjoy looking at the RH Baby catalogs more than the regular ones haha! They REALLY do have some cute things and ideas in there! Though, I haven't gotten the new catalog yet! Can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...